The salmon marketplace can oftentimes be confusing and overwhelming with lots of choices and sometimes misleading labeling.
What's the difference between wild salmon and farmed salmon?...
Which one is the healthiest, most sustainable option?...
How was it harvested/farmed?...
Where did it come from?...
In order to make the right choices for salmon, you need to be informed. Therefore, we encourage you to take a look at these resources for information you'll need to be a savvy salmon consumer:
- The WhyWild eNewsletter
- Wild Salmon Recipes
- Salmon Buyer's Guide
- Genetically Engineered Salmon?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Publications (all in PDF format):
- Have Your Salmon and Eat It Too: California
- Vote With Your Fork for Bristol Bay
- Bristol Bay Salmon Suppliers
- Water and Wine
Partners and other helpful salmon sites: